Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Evidence of God


For the invisible things of him from the creation of the 

world are clearly seen, being understood by the things 

that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

-Romans 1:20 (King James Vers
ion)

One of the comments that I get from people who read this blog 


is "How can I really know that God exists?" My answer: Look around you.


For me, it takes more faith to believe that one day some gasses 


exploded, creating what we see today. For me, it takes more 

faith to believe that one day a fish decided to it didn't want to 

be a fish any more and come out to dry land. For me, it takes 

more faith to believe that , over millions &  millions of years,

that fish became us. It makes much more sense, for me, to put 

my faith in the Creation of God. The perfect order of His 

Creation, Creating land and sea before He created fish and 

animals. Creating trees & grass before creating you and me. 

That's what I believe. But, back to the statement above: How 

can we really, really know that God exists? I believe the answer is found in Romans 1
:20.

Paul writes, "For the invisible things of him from the 


creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood 

by the things that are made, even his eternal power and 

Godhead; so that they are without excuse" None of us has 

ever seen God face to face, but we see His existence by the 

things which He created. The problem people have is that they 

don't want to believe the truth. Think about it. We want to act 

like we're in charge, like everything revolves around us. I work 

to earn a paycheck. I use that paycheck to create my own 

"little" world. We create false gods who we worship, instead of 

giving credit to the One who gave us the ability to do our jobs,

 to earn our living. Paul says "For the invisible things of Him 

from the creation of the world are clearly seen" We see the 

majesty of God when we look at the mountains. We see the 

majesty of God when we stand on the mountain peaks looking 

at the horizon. We see the majesty of God in the waves 

crashing on the beach. We see the majesty of God when we 

look at the trees, with their limbs lifted up giving praise to their 

creator.



Are you so wrapped up in your own "little world" that you fail to


 recognize the One who created all things? Want proof that God

 exists? Look out your window. 


~Think About It ~

No comments:

Post a Comment